Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stepping back

Hey guys,

So I haven't posted in a while, but I have been working. Problem being I've been having a really hard time with the projects I've been attempting lately, and getting frustrated with my limitations and what I see as a lack of progress on my part. Probably going to step back for a little and just do some studies of the basics and various elements that I've never studied before I go back to doing finished pieces. Attached are some anatomy studies from my sketchbook and some rough concepts for my sci-fi hunter/pet which might go through a re-design again once I come back from my "studying break." Anyway, not giving up, I just need to remind myself why I like drawing/painting and do some fun stuff without the pressure of contests, deadlines and whatever. Here's to improving!

- Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment