Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mermaid Ortho - So behind schedule...

Hey guys,

Quick update because I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy with a lot of capoeira related events and travelling out of state for one of them really hurt my work schedule. This is only 1/3 of the entry for the Monster Hunter Bloodsport competition, which I wasn't able to submit for. Faced some issues with the design, but overall I like it as far as my first real ortho. I'll be adding the monster design and the 2nd set of armor later on. Need to get started on the new Zelda competition.

The positive results from my trip:: I gained some valuable perspective on my goals for capoeira, and my study of that art in general. Also my friends and I started to work on a side project which I think will really help me develop my design sensibility, especially in an area I'm really weak at, - contemporary/modern costume and character design. Hopefully you'll be seeing more from that in the future.

- Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment